With over a decade of testing and research experience we can offer quality automotive testing services and advice.
The laboratory offers information that will assist with the design of more pedestrian friendly vehicle structures.
Our laboratory is operated by two experienced engineers who can advise on, conduct and adapt impact testing to suit client requirements.
- Testing to Global Technical Regulation on Pedestrian protection
- Testing to European Directive on Pedestrian protection
- Testing to the EuroNCAP pedestrian protocols
- Bull bar testing and development
- Impact testing of energy absorbing materials
- Vehicle Interior impact testing
- Adaptable testing facility to suit clients needs
- Crash reconstruction
- Impact speeds up to 70 km/h
- Monochromatic high speed film capture
- High resolution data acquisition
Clients and organisations that have benefited from our services include: